WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG

Welcome

My personal journal blog is a little bit of this and a little bit of that which I love to share with you all here- trough pictures, summaries, articles and videos.

Don't hesitate to leave comment, follow my blog or grab my blog button and when you do, let me know so I can return back your favor.

It is awesome to connect with anyone in any part of the world so sit back and I hope you enjoy your stay here and come back again for more.

Thank You

Welcome to Mignonesia

Sunday, September 09, 2012

Cakra Khan, Indo new singer with Golden voice.



Helloooooooo my readers and visitors! :D

How are y'all doin? :)
I am started my Monday morning here with hot lemon tea  aaaaaand with this beautiful voice of this from new Indo singer Cakra Khan.

Oh wait, don't get confuse with Chaka Khan, the legendary singer when you hear his name but I think this guy could be on his way to fame with his awesome voice and of course with his first single "Harus Terpisah"- released this very year 2012, and also maybe with this post hahahahaha! I wish!:P

Born in February 27, 1992  in Pangandaran- Ciamis, West Java  Cakra began his music career under Sony music label.

Currently at his sixth semester at Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Music Bandung or Bandung Music Science school majoring Vocal classic, Cakra Konta Payaman- his birth name, did added "Khan" to his stage name which he took from his Idol, the great and the only legendary Queen of funk, Chaka Khan.

He sure new to Indo music industry but he already have his own fanatic fans e.g @CakraKhanz and @CakraHolic which you can find them in twitterland.

I think he'll just need the right songs that could explore his vocal power to the max for his another single or better, an album in the future.

When I heard his song for the first time, I thought it was Sandy Sandoro who sang. I fan Sandoro voice too and I posted him before HERE

I wonder If  Cakra and Sandoro could do a duet together coz I bet that would be a deadly duet. DO IT guys, puhleaaase.:) 

"Harus terpisah" or  Must detached (myself from you) in English is quite a short song so I had to re playing it over and over just to keep enjoying his voice huhuhuhu.

I know the song is in Indonesian but I wont translate the lyric for you. I believe translating it to other language will just kill the song's emotion hehehehe :P  but I can tell you what the song is about and do correct me if anyone think I get it wrongly.

I think the song is about, someone who think a lot about his relation he is having with his specific other but started to question where their relation is heading and just wanted to give it up because of his partner's lack of effort and swing mood to make things works between them.

Well, If you've been or if you're actually in an on and off relation right now you might feel related to this song. You might often get this need feeling or thought of detaching yourself from your specific other when you think or feel your specific other is not longer present in your relation you both having in just so you can move on with your things in your life.

Anyway, I found the lyric on the web but can not find the official vid's link. O.o
Good thing I found this cool vid tho so Happy Singing maybe? :)

Enjoy your Monday everyone!:D I'll comeback later with more updates here at Mignonesia. #wink


Sendiri, sendiri ku diam, diam dan merenung
Merenungkan jalan yang kan membawaku pergi
Pergi tuk menjauh, menjauh darimu
Darimu yang mulai berhenti
Berhenti mencoba, mencoba bertahan
Bertahan untuk terus bersamaku
Ku berlari kau terdiam
Ku menangis kau tersenyum
Ku berduka kau bahagia
Ku pergi kau kembali
Ku coba meraih mimpi
Kau coba ‘tuk hentikan mimpi
Memang kita takkan menyatu
Bayangkan.. bayangkan ku hilang, hilang tak kembali
Kembali untuk mempertanyakan lagi cinta
Cintamu yang mungkin, mungkin tak berarti
Berarti untuk ku rindukan
Ku berlari kau terdiam
Ku menangis kau tersenyum
Ku berduka kau bahagia
Ku pergi kau kembali
Ku coba meraih mimpi
Kau coba ‘tuk hentikan mimpi
Memang kita takkan menyatu
Ini harusnya kita coba saling melupakan
Lupakan, lupakan kita pernah saling bersama
Ku berlari kau terdiam
Ku menangis kau tersenyum
Ku berduka kau bahagia
Ku pergi kau kembali
Ku coba meraih mimpi
Kau coba ‘tuk hentikan mimpi
Memang kita takkan menyatu

ALERT: Everyone, I need to update this post. As some of you might already know, Cakra Khan via his management have released his official video for his single. Got 5,263,545 views so far. Right on! Glad people starts to recognize his talent now. 
I still think he/his producer [?] doesn't need to add "Khan" on his stage name tho, just because he likes Chaka Khan.. He will be better with his real name Cakra- his voice is amazing already. Adding "Khan" on his stage name just kill/distract-what ever the proper term is, the audience from his own musical talent and confuse them with other singer. Just sayin'. :)


Source:
You tube
zorzone.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

You people are amazing! Thank you for your time visiting and reading my entries. Please don't leave my blog a secret, I'd love to hear what you think about this one too!✿◠‿◠
Ps: Anyone can post comments on my posts but starting this year 2013, any comment contains commercial product or services advertisement without my permission/agreement, will be deleted by me. Sorry! ✿>‿♥