WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG

Welcome

My personal journal blog is a little bit of this and a little bit of that which I love to share with you all here- trough pictures, summaries, articles and videos.

Don't hesitate to leave comment, follow my blog or grab my blog button and when you do, let me know so I can return back your favor.

It is awesome to connect with anyone in any part of the world so sit back and I hope you enjoy your stay here and come back again for more.

Thank You

Welcome to Mignonesia

Monday, January 17, 2011

KAWAH PUTIH (WHITE CRATER) - Flash back Trip!

Kawah Putih is a volcano crater at the top of Month Patuha.
This hidden treasure for adventurer located at 41 kilometers south of Bandung.

I came here last weekend- 12th July 2009 with my cousin, Lusi-  second time for her and first time for me.

I took some pictures of course and love to share them with u all here. Please enjoy.:-)

KAWAH PUTIH MAIN'S GATE
This is the main gate of Kawah Putih. Ticket price to enter this place is Rp.10000,- per person.

The roadway up to the crater is approximaxly 5 kilometers of bumpy road upward to the hill top of the crater from this main entrance and not to mention big forest on each side of the road. Due to that condition, using car is more convenient and for the safety, bus is not allowed but visitors who come with travel bus can rent Angkot- a public car provided by locals. Angkot's price is Rp. 8000,- per person, max passenger for one angkot is 14 passenger. Please note, these angkot cant be rented under that number and they will charge you.

The other alternative public transportation that's available for visitors is Ojek- a nickname for public motor cycle. Ojek price is Rp.25000,- to Rp. 30000 but If u know how to bet, u can pay cheaper than that.
The ojek driver will wait for youu at the parking area near the crater till you finish enjoying Kawah Putih and he will drive you back to the main parking area near this main gate.

The worrisome road negotiated with parking area, toilets, numerous stalls that have been set up to serve visitors near the crater. Refreshments can be bought and u will find many vendors selling inexpensive strawberries also.

The temperatures is relatively cooler so u might need sweater or jacket. Best time to visit is in the morning and around 2pm, fog will start to cover the area.

6 comments:

  1. hello congratulations for the blog .... I discovered by chance ... I will follow you ... you do the same with me ... I'll wait ... kiss

    http://vale-zagu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Gland you found me!:)
    Thank you also for the follow , I've do the same to yours. Your blog rocks Valentina!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. intresting blog...

    my blog is:

    http://www.keyoghettson.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Keyo. Thank you Keyo for the kind word!^^
    On my way to visit your blog^-*
    Have a nice weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very interesting sights. a very strategic location and beautiful. someday I want to re-visit there

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Uno. It is, isnt it. I wouldn't mind to revisit it again myself. Better bring your camera also, Kawah Putih is perfect place to get dramatic background on ur pic. ^-* and also I love the tea plantation in that are-very beautiful,like carpet if you see it from far or above- cant stop snapping them . BTW, thanks for dropping by and for the feedback, you made my day ! ^^:)

    ReplyDelete

You people are amazing! Thank you for your time visiting and reading my entries. Please don't leave my blog a secret, I'd love to hear what you think about this one too!✿◠‿◠
Ps: Anyone can post comments on my posts but starting this year 2013, any comment contains commercial product or services advertisement without my permission/agreement, will be deleted by me. Sorry! ✿>‿♥